Monday, September 15, 2008

Tomorrow is the Day!

When I was a little kid, I went to DisneyLand. I remember the anticipation and waiting to go and it was so exciting.

That is about how I feel right now, leaving for Ukraine. Mike and I are so blessed to be able to take this trip, and I can't think of anything more that I would want to do than this. It is WAY better than Disneyland. It is real, not fantasy land. Right now it is tomorrow land, but tomorrow, it will be real today land. :)

Please pray that hearts will be prepared to receive the Words that the Lord give us to share. Please pray that our words will be His words, and His words only.

The rest of the team that will be meeting us in Kiev and Kharkov are excited with anticipation too, and we look forward to seeing them again.

We also would like to thank the Lord for His provision for this trip. It is amazing how things have worked out.

No comments:

When Love Takes You In by Steven Curtis Chapman