Friday, August 22, 2008

Becca and Sam are Coming!

It is official.... When Mike and I leave for Ukraine, the girls will be in the wonderful, capable hands of Becca and baby Sam. Becca has so graciously offered to watch the girls at our house while we are gone. Thi sis such a blessing and takes a huge burden from my heart. The girls will be able to continue their studies and take care of the animals so we will not need to get other care takers for our menagerie of animals. My daughters in law, each and every one of them are such jewels and blessings. I am such a fortunate and blessed mom. :)

2 comments:

Paula M. Carlson said...

What a relief for you all! My husband and I are splitting up two weeks watching animals for my folks who live almost two hours away. Not easy to do but worth it for them to get away on a "Once in a Life Time" Alaskian cruise.

Kevin and Pam said...

Finding someone to come to your house and stay the whole time...I am praying for that miracle too! That has to be a relief.

When Love Takes You In by Steven Curtis Chapman